National redwood Bee hive. Fully assembled and available with or without frames and foundation all you need are bees!
All the hives are made in our workshop to a high standard with selected timber and with no dead knots ,the hives are also treated with two coats of clear Cuprinol to ensure your hive will be resistant to the weather for years.
- Open mesh varroa floor with ply wood inspection tray
- Brood box with steel runners
- 2 supers on 10 steel castellations
- 1 Steel slotted queen excluder
- 6mm ply crown board with 2 feed/bee escape holes
- 4″ flat roof with steel covering
All hive parts can be supplied on their own for special orders please contact me for details .